Saturday, August 22, 2009

Europa!

Filmed this in Europe on Super 8..the idea was for it to flash and flicker like patterns of the brain..my brain..oh, and i tried to film it in such a 'whirlwind' way as to reflect how quickly life goes by, especially on the road..filmed sequentially of where my travels lead me, you'll see Paris, London, Bruges, Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Prague, Budapest, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Rome, and bits of Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Barcelona....the only editing was simply the deletion of redundant images of cathedrals etc..you get the point..anyways I'm glad I have this..

2 comments:

  1. Scott this is so great! Along with the video in the next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei do vídeo, bem legal! A trilha sonora acalma a alma.

    ReplyDelete